Disabled Adaptations


Adaptations For People With Disabilities

Financial assistance is available for disabled people through the Councils' Social Work Services. It is a good idea to contact them first, to discuss the best way to meet your needs, before applying for an improvement grant.

Care & Repair can help you:

  • Identify what adaptations and improvements are needed
  • Organise surveys and drawings
  • Obtain prices for work
  • Liaise with other agencies on your behalf
  • Apply for grants
  • Advise on other sources of funding
  • Organise the works
  • Approach other agencies who may be able to assist you

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player